Nominations close soon for the first-ever Insurance Business Awards New Zealand presented by Insurance Business NZ.
The awards will recognise the country’s most outstanding brokers, brokerages, insurers, underwriting agencies and service providers in the insurance industry. After the incredible challenges of the past 12 months, they aim to offer a true snapshot of those who stepped up when it mattered most.
Among the 17 categories are those focusing on the achievements of brokers and brokerages, including:
- Broker of the Year – Independent
- Broker of the Year – International
- Broker of the Year – Specialist
- Young Gun of the Year – Independent
- Young Gun of the Year – International
- Best Customer Service from an Individual Office
- Brokerage of the Year (> 11+ Staff)
- Brokerage of the Year (1- 10 Staff)
- Broking Network of the Year
- Specialist Brokerage of the Year
We encourage insurance professionals across New Zealand to nominate their team, colleagues, company or themselves before the deadline of December 04. The process of submitting a nomination is straightforward and free.
Winners will be announced on the Insurance Business NZ website in February 2021. They will also be promoted for their achievements and thought leadership across our online content and industry events throughout the year. This is an unparalleled opportunity guaranteeing industry-wide recognition and a true acknowledgment that the winners are at the very top of their game.
For the awards criteria or more information, visit www.keymediaawards.com/ibawardsnz.